1:1 mentoring session
Discounted group session available
Only offered to photographers outside of a 60 mile radius of San Antonio, TX
I am so excited to finally get my mentoring out! I have been approached by many of my online friends and with a new baby and being on maternity leave put a few things on pause, but I am back full force baby! My mentor sessions will be available for either 1 on 1 session, or a group of no more than 4, with a discount of $200 each! The types of mentor sessions are maternity, family, lifestyle newborn and even birth!
Once you contact me for your mentor session I will send you a questionnaire, contract and an invoice. The questionnaire will help me determine what YOU want to focus on so our time together is tailored to your goals and preferences. I do require a 50% non refundable retainer with the balance due the week before your session. Once your questionnaire/retainer is submitted I will do a review of your portfolio and website.
1:1 Mentoring Sessions $1,000
Group Sessions - no more than 4 $800/e
Plan to spend about 4-5 hours together
- We will meet at a coffee shop or my home and discuss your website + portfolio review
- Your workflow/my workflow
- Styling your clients
- Session Planning
- We will go over any questions/topics you requested in your questionnaire
- Camera Settings (must be comfortable shooting in manual mode)
- Once we have gone over our initial meeting/chat we will head out to our scheduled session (yes we get to do a session together!)
- The session will take place either outdoors, in the clients home (lifestyle) or at a birth center (birth) based off of your preference
- I will go over my session work flow, prompts and directions I use, slight posing, breaking the ice with your clients etc.
- After the session we will come back to my home, hang out, go over any questions you had during the shoot and do an editing demo which includes importing, culling, editing, batch editing, presets etc.
This is just the basics of what our mentor session will entail - we will dive deeper into the many different facets of the business side of things, shooting and editing.
Your images may be used for portfolio purposes
contact me here and lets start planning your mentor session!